Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Baby!

Its all about babies over at www.iheartfaces.com this week! I can feel the baby fever setting in already. My baby days are over, I am sad to say....they grow up too fast!

So, I have to live vicariously through others, and photograph as many newborns as I can get my hands on :0) Take a look at this little chunker...



Can you guess what his daddy's job is? Yep, he is a fireman for our local fire department :0) Oh, and these aren't props, this is daddys actual gear! What a memory we created that day, Dad LOVED these shots!

Come on over to www.iheartfaces.com to see all the amazing baby pictures posted this week!

17 comments:

Summer said...

Too cute!

SillyHille said...

precious!

Lindsay said...

Awwwww!! :-)

Carrie said...

What a little honey! Those big brown eyes just melt me. And love the props. I bet his Daddy will cherish this pic forever!!

lifebythecreek said...

Oh, I LOVE this shot! Great staging... especially for a boy. So many newborn shots are gauzy and pretty; works great for a girl, but a boy needs a MANLY pic. You done good!

Marvett Smith said...

Love it!

kristenjohnsonimages said...

great use of props; i'm sure daddy loved it!

asthefarmturns said...

He's very cute. :)

Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

Tracey said...

LOVE it!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shot.

Kim Rahn said...

absolutely adorable. I am in Douglasville, GA - where are you? love the props, too!

RM @ LMMP said...

Great photo!

Tiaras said...

hee hee LOVE this!!

Bree said...

SO cute!

DonnaS said...

Thanks everyone! Those aren't props, thats Dad actual gear :0)

Kim, I am in Dallas! I am president of the Paulding Photography Club, you should come check us out sometime :0)

Laura said...

So cute! I love this shot!

StephMay said...

I LOVE LOVE this photo, too perfect for words!