Sunday, February 21, 2010

Totally Hands On!



Over at www.iheartfaces.com this weeks competition is all about hands! Big hands, little hands, old hands and new hands, lets see those hands!

Here is my 'Hands On' photo...



Once again my baby girl...i think she gets photographed so much because she is ALWAYS with me! While my other two venture off, she sticks by my side...on this particular day I was thankful she did.

We were at the butterfly house at the TN Aquarium when this large butterfly chose to perch on her hands. She gently held him up to show me, and I snapped the picture! I love how it shows how little her hands are, how big the butterfly is, and her face softly out of focus makes me want to look at her hands.

I hope you enjoy looking at this photo as much as I enjoyed taking it. Come on over to www.iheartfaces.com and show off your own 'Hands On' photo!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing capture!!

Lara said...

What a beautiful shot. I love the focus on the butterfly (and the hands of course).

McKay Family said...

GORGEOUS!!

Mrs. Bird said...

Very pretty! And creative!!

Unknown said...

Holy Wow. I love this picture. I am glad you always have her with you so you can shoot away. She is precious. This image is amazing. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that aquarium and the butterfly house, and especially those huge,gentle butterflies! Your girl is so gentle for her age; that is a great capture! And how sweet to have a little one that wants to stay by your side... you are blessed!

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful image..what an awesome capture!

Jan said...

Awww, so cute!!!

Katrina Lee Photography said...

Wow! Just Wow!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great shot...so pretty!

BeckeyZ said...

Love this...the focus is perfect and the DOF is awesome! Stunning!

Amanda Thiessen {Photography} said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh I just love this! :-) what a cool moment and you captured it so perfectly! :-) great DOF and she looks beautiful!

Teresa Hart Photography said...

Wonderful shot!

Thompson Family Buzz said...

What a wonderful shot!

Pics by Mic said...

Great shot, I know that butterflies are very beautiful creatures, but sometimes not the easiest to photograph so for that I give you props!

Alice said...

this looks like another winner to me :) just beautiful!

my hand shot is posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

Dana said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!! GORGEOUS!

You are SOOOOO good!

Joy Taylor said...

This is very eye catching

Linds said...

HOW COOL! This is one of my favorites so far!

Elissa L. said...

great great picture. The focus is perfect

Annette said...

Wow, that is an amazing shot.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You captured a beautiful moment!

Jessie said...

What a neat shot and I do really like the focus.

Jade Sheldon said...

So lovely... the Dof is just amazing!!

Williams Family said...

This is very pretty. Thank you for sharing!
http://www.shutterbus.net

Carrie said...

Oh, very cool! What a great and FUN shot!