Sunday, December 27, 2009

Outtakes!

With 3 kids, and specializing in child photography, its surprising I capture anything BUT outtakes sometimes...lol This week, over at www.iheartfaces.com they are focusing on hilarious outtakes. 5 entries are allowed this week, and I had a hard time narrowing my post to 5! Here they are, in no particular order...


'The boys' they did so well for me and I captured a variety of awesome photos for their mom :0) Then, it happened, the little guy hit.the.wall. He was done...can you tell? lol


This one may very well be my favorite...me and a photog friend of mine went out on a walkabout photo shoot. She was engrossed in getting the shot and oblivious to ALL else...and of course *I* had to take the shot ;0)



My girls, last years Christmas card photo shoot. We had been at it for a little while and my baby was getting restless...AND silly! This one made the front of the card last year :0)





My nephews, God love 'em.





OK, I lied...I think this is my favorite. My baby and my middle one, playing dress up. Big sis was smooching her and I captured it...LOVE how squishable my baby used to be, I miss those cheeks!!




So there they are, my top favorite outtakes...come on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all the other awesome entries...while you are at it, enter your own!


26 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Does your friend read your blog? She is going to KILL you! What a great picture though. SO funny. A little crack always makes me laugh! The picture of the kiss is too cute for words. Pretty editing too!

Erica said...

oh that last one is just precious!

Jan said...

Gotta love these unplanned shots!! The butt shot just kills me!!! And the last shot - just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

very cute! let's just hope none of us ever get caught in a photo like the one you took of your friend. ;)

Buckeroomama said...

The second pic 'cracked' me up!!

My favorite one is the last one --so, so precious. :)

Katarina said...

Those are great, the one of your friend made me laugh out loud! I have that problem ALL the time (and am glad I don't have a friend with a camera to capture it!)

Melissa said...

Last one is my fave! Great out takes.

Tracey said...

They are all great but I LOVE the last one!

Unknown said...

That kiss shot is the best! I'm with Rebekkah your friend is NOT going to be pleased with her crack debut.

LOL!

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Jill

Lorena said...

haha I love the second one!... that reminds me to pull pants up every time I bend over! lol =)

Jo said...

Yup, I will be pulling up my pants all the time now! Love them all!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness ... I wonder how often I have shown my backside!

Mandy said...

I love the one of your two daughters, that is classic!

tiarastantrums said...

great outtakes this week - I like this week so much

Marice said...

great photos and like most of them, the second one is my fave ;)

u may view mine here

Brooke said...

What fun outtakes! I'm sure your friend will be quite happy to be featured on your blog this week :) Oh, and the kissable cheeks photo is a classic. Love it.

Unknown said...

Oh that LAST one is SO SO cute!!! :-) I love all your entries!

Williams Family said...

I'm not sure you will have a friend after this lol. The little girls are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
www.shutterbus.net

K said...

Great photos! I definitely laughed out loud at a few of those...especially the "crack" one! Hope your friend doesn't kill you for that one!!!

jen@odbt said...

I think they're all great even if they are outtakes. The first one calls to me b/c that is so a brother relationship - friends and nemesis all in one.

Erin said...

#2 is awesome! she's so going to kill you for posting that!

Missy said...

That first one is awesome! She's gonna love you for that! :)

Mamí♥Picture said...

All ur pictures are great entries!
I love them all【ツ】

Mamí♥Picture said...

All ur pictures are great entries!
I love them all【ツ】

Diana said...

all your pictures are great! Too funny! especially the one of your friend.

Mrs. McFadden said...

The last one is adorable. love them all!