Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love Fall!



Fall in the South is a wonderful time...We are finally out of the sweltering heat of summer! It takes until November or so for the temps to finally become 'fall like' so most years we don't have spectacular Fall colors like they do in the the Northern states...however, our leaves still fall off the trees!

So, what says Fall to me is....big ol' leaf piles! And just what do you do with those piles? Well if you're a kid, there is only one thing to do....JUMP!!!

Here is my oldest, with my middle girl looking on...and the dog was watching too, see her way in the back there? lol They had a blast jumping into the leaf piles this day.




Come on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all the awesome entries this week! Autumn Beauty...what does it mean to you?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

super great pic. Ready to destroy that pile of leafs, love it!

Unknown said...

What a great shot!

Colleen said...

I love a good action shot!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Fun photo. Great capture.

Laura said...

I always laugh when I see great leaf jumping pictures because I KNOW the leaves aren't that soft haha. Kids never seem to mind though!

Annette said...

How fun! Great shot.

Alice said...

great shot! i like the action and the colors are beautiful!

i didn't post this week, but you are always welcome to come on over for a visit anyway :).

Anonymous said...

Cool shot! I have to try some jumping shots...hm....

::CANNON BALL!!!::

Unknown said...

What a FUN action shot! :-) I love it!

Alisia K said...

fun shot! ;)